In the Project app, information from Excel can easily be copied and pasted as project information:
- Click on the menu in the Project planning tab and choose
Import project information.
- Paste the desired fields from an Excel file.
- Choose whether the header is to be imported as a field value (
The pasted data contains headers). If desired, these values are adopted and an attempt is made to automatically select the appropriate field name. If this is not checked, you must select the field names manually. You must choose a field value per column to be able to save the data.
- Once you have chosen a field value, the expected data type (text, number or date) is displayed. If the value of the imported data does not match the data type, this will be displayed in red text. You will then have to adjust the data to be able to import the data.
Note: you can import one project line at a time here. When pasting multiple lines, only the first line is imported.
- When the data is correctly imported from Excel, click on
Update project. All values are then added as project information.