- Go to your OU via Start.
- Select the Models tab.
- Under the heading Project models you can adjust an existing model or create a new project model.
- If you have already made project models for the standard projects, they will first be opened in classic mode. Via the mode switcher you can convert the project model to a project model for standard projects. After you switch the project model, the model appears in the correct list and opens in the new Project app by default.
When you start a project, only the relevant models come up. A distinction is made between classic project models and standard project models.
You can create a new project in the Project app:
- Go to the Project app and choose + Project toevoegencode>.
- Choose to create a classic project or a standard project. Depending on the type of project, you will see the matching project models that you can choose from.
You can also create a new project via a canvas in the Portfolio app:
- Go to the Portfolio app and open a canvas (card) in the Portfolio funnel.
- Click on START EEN PROJECTcode>
- Fill in all the details.
- If you now want to select a project model, you get a choice of all existing project models, split into classic and standard models.
- After creation, the data from the chosen project model is copied (once) to the new project.