When an approver enters his own hours, a backup approver is asked to approve the hours of the approver. The backup approver can be set via the Time registration configuration:
- Go to the settings menu via Start and select
- In the Options column, under the heading
Time Entry, choose
Time Entry Configurations.
- Choose the configuration that you want to adjust.
- Under the
Approvalheading, check the
Enable backup approverscheckbox.
- Next, set the backup approver. To do this, go to the relevant resource pool via Start. Then click on Resource Management Configuration under the Resource Management tab.
- Select the desired configuration here, set the number of minimum hours and choose an approver.
- Set the backup approver under
Timesheets of approvers are approved by:and click
OKto implement the changes.