In the Strategy app you can add or archive your own perspectives.
Add a new perspective
- Go to the Strategy app and open the desired Strategy.
- Click on
+ ADD PERSPECTIVEunder the existing perspectives.
- Enter the name of the new perspective and click on
Archive an existing perspective
- When you want to archive a perspective, hover over the name.
- Then a dropdown menu with
Archive perspectivewill appear.
- When a perspective is archived, all objectives from the archived perspective are also placed in the archive.
- Do you want to restore your perspective? Then click on
Archived perspectivesin the menu at the top right. Check your perspective and click on
Restore. In this case, only the perspective is restored, but not the associated objectives.
- Do you want to restore your objectives? Then click on
Archived objectivesin the menu at the top right. Check your objectives and click on
- When the perspective already exists, only the objectives are restored. Do the objectives belong to an archived perspective? Then you will be given the option to restore both at the same time. Then click
Restore perspective and objective.