In the Strategy app you can add your own objectives:
- Go to the Strategy app and navigate to the intended strategy or create a new strategy.
- Click on
ADD OBJECTIVEnext to the correct perspective to create a new objective.
- After creating the objective, click on the card to set the details.
- Choose a short name for the display in columns, choose a background color and set the value type. You can choose Number, Checkbox, Text selector of Image selector.
- When you choose Number, the input consists of numbers. Set a unit (for example, percentage).
- When you choose Checkbox, the input consists of a check box, which can be checked and unchecked.
- When you choose Text selector, the input consists of a dropdown of text choices that you can set yourself.
- When you choose Image selector, the input consists of a dropdown of pre-selected images (such as emoticons or colored flags).
You can also add these objectives to the Balancing tab. This way you can easily display the contribution of portfolio items.