Good communication is the key to successful collaboration within an organization. The Strategy app of Fortes Change Cloud is a handy tool for clarifying communication. The Strategy app helps in communicating a strategy from an organization or organizational unit to its employees.
This article answers the following questions:
What is the goal from the Strategy app?
When you create a new strategy in the Strategy app, four domains are created. These are Financial, Internal Processes, Learning & Growth and Customer. Objectives can be added to these domains in order to visualize the strategy. Visualizing a strategy provides insight and ensures clear communication. For example, it is easy to use the Portfolio app to report on the objective of generating 30% more leads, an objective that would fit into the strategy of a growing IT company.
Where do I use a strategy?
The strategies in the Strategy app are used in a few places:
- In the Portfolio app the objectives of a strategy can be linked to a portfolio to gain insight into the performance of the portfolio per objective.
- In the Insights app you get insight into the progress of different objectives.
How do I create a new strategy?
- Start adding a new strategy by clicking
Strategie toevoegenon the Strategy app home page. Enter a name for the new strategy and select one or more managers of the strategy. Click on the strategy to open it.
- Consider in which domains you want to place the objectives of the strategy and rename the domain names if you want. . When creating a strategy, the domains Financial, Internal Processes, Learning & Growth and Customer are automatically created. If these domains do not meet your wishes, you can rename them by clicking on the domain name and entering a new name.
- Add goals to the domains by clicking on
DOELSTELLING TOEVOEGENwithin a domain and entering an objective. It is useful to choose a name that immediately makes clear what the objective is.
- Change the appearance of the objectives by dragging an objective to a new position within its domain or making it larger or smaller from the lower right corner. Also adjust the color by clicking on an objective and clicking on