Creating new plan items by copying and pasting from Excel works the same as when importing project information:
- Click on the menu in the Project planning tab and choose
Import plan items.
- Paste the desired fields from an Excel file.
- Choose whether the header is to be imported as a field value (
The pasted data contains headers). If desired, these values are adopted and an attempt is made to automatically select the appropriate field name. If this is not checked, you must select the field names manually. You must choose a field value per column to be able to save the data.
- Once you have chosen a field value, the expected data type (text, number or date) is displayed. If the value of the imported data does not match the data type, this will be displayed in red text. You will then have to adjust the data to be able to import the data.
- When the data is correctly imported from Excel, click on
Add items. All values are then added as new plan items.