The Balancing tab can also be used to compile overviews, in which data of portfolio items can easily be made transparent. These overviews can also be used to easily enter data for multiple portfolio items. This article describes how to add, move and remove columns.
Add columns in list
- Select the columns you want to add.
- The columns appear in the overview.
Move columns in list
- Click on the column you want to move.
- Drag the column to the desired location.
- The columns are now in the desired order.
Remove columns from list
- Deselect the columns you want to delete.
- The columns are no longer visible.