Managers can add scenarios to a portfolio via the Balancing tab in the Portfolio app. In the tab a number of items can be selected for a specific scenario:
- Select the Scenario checkbox and choose an existing scenario or create a new scenario.
- The Scenario column is then added. In that column, values can be adjusted by clicking
EDITor by dragging them to another list.
- Move items to another list or check or uncheck items to test scenarios. This way you can determine which items you will or will not perform.
- When the scenario mode is turned off (with the checkbox), the items are returned to their original position.
- By clicking
Apply this scenario to portfolio, the current position of the portfolio items will be overwritten and the new scenario will be adopted.
- Note: When scenario mode is enabled, the values of columns cannot be edited.
- Note: The scenario functionalities can only be created and changed by managers. Readers can only view the functionalities.