Keep track of issues within a project in the issues tab in the Project app in Fortes Change Cloud. Not only is it easy to keep track of all issues in the place, it is also useful to keep track of them in the same place all relevant information about the project can be found. Next to that, the portfolio manager can request reports on the most important issues.
This article answers the following questions:
What is the goal of the issues tab in the Project app?
The issues tab enables you to document all issues of a project. You can decide per project what information to store with respect to the issues of a project. You could, for example, think of the type of issue (e.g. question or request for change), the status of an issue or the date on which an issue was created. Furthermore, the list of issues can be exported to a spreadsheet program or be printed, so it can be shared with people that don’t have access to the project.
How to use the issues tab?
- Decide which information you want to document and add the information as columns by clicking
COLUMNSand selecting the desired columns. These are columns that provide more information about the issues. You could, for example, choose to add the column Last edited on to display the date the issue was last edited. Example of the columns:
- Type displays the type of the issue. This information can be used to decide the next step.
- Status indicates if an issue is solved or not.
- Owner enables the possibility to appoint a person to an issue.
- Add an issue by clicking
+. Enter a description and fill in the remaining columns.
- If needed, use a filter to filter the issues. Using a filter creates more insight, because it can be used to show only the relevant issues at that moment. You could also opt to use a view if you want to re-use a filter or set of filters.
- Export the issues to a spreadsheet program to share them or to send them to people that don’t have access to Fortes Change Cloud.