Change management involves decisions: for example, agreement on the Business Case or the decision on a change in the project.
To make decisions, an Approval workflow should be followed: for example, first advice from the Architect and Controller, then approval from the Steering Committee, then approval from the Portfolio Manager.
The FCC supports the approval process by allowing:
- define advanced Approval Workflows;
- add documents to the Approval workflow;
- email approval requests and reminders to reviewers;
- hold comments and statuses: audit trail. So that it is clear when who made what judgement .
- display all started Approval Workflows in a list next to the portfolio item or project in a clear and easy to consult manner.
In this section you will find the answer on how to configure and use the Approval Workflows. Can’t find the answer to your question? Then contact Fortes Support.